There are two things you generally do when want to get rid of a few extra pounds, and those are: sweating into the gym and going on a new diet. But there’s one particular tip to lose weight thatresearchers have found, and it’s the easiest way to lose one pound daily (more or less) without sweating or starving yourself.
Here’s what researchers found:
Just by drinking 500ml (two glasses) of water before every meal, you can lose up to 10 pounds in 12 weeks.
I know this doesn’t sound too much, and it’s not even close to what you want: to lose one pound daily. Not close, but it’s a start, right?!
How To Lose One Pound Daily
Here’s how I used this tip to drink water before meals and what things I added to my routine to lose one pound daily:
- Eat 5 meals per day, one small meal every 2 hours. Get 3 x 200-calorie meals, plus 2 x 300-calorie meals.
- Walk one hour, or do 30 minutes of speed walking or jogging daily.
- The 300-calorie meals should be taken before and after walking.
- Eat your last meal before 6 PM.
- Drink one glass of water (250ml) before and after each meal. This will keep you full for longer.
- Sleep as early as possible, to avoid night binge eating. Continue Reading >> Page 2