Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Recipe

Recently I got a big jar of Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil in the mail and it was just staring at me on the counter...waiting to be used. So, I decided it was time for me to try out this idea. This lotion recipe is really simple and only takes two ingredients. I think next time I will add a little beeswax to mine as I felt like it was a little too greasy for my taste, at least for a daily use lotion. The recipe works great for arms and legs and a little goes a long way. I don't really like it on my hands, but then I've never been a fan of any lotion on my hands!

Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion
Credit:littlehouseliving.com
**Update: I LOVE this Coconut Oil lotion recipe and I've realized the more your skin gets used to it the less greasy it is (I must have had trouble absorbing it when I first started). I've ditched all my other lotions and we use this one exclusively now and it makes my skin glow!**
Before we get started - coconut oil is pretty amazing. Seriously! It's incredible how one little thing can have so many amazing benefits. Here are some facts:
Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Recipe:

Continue Reading >> Page 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top