Searching for a truly effective remedy for eczema is often exhausting and can seem at times down right…debilitating.
However, moving away from the steroidal treatments of conventional medicine toward the plant-based, anti-inflammatory solutions of herbs + aromatherapy demonstrates the successful revival of nearly forgotten wisdom.
We know that eczema, by and large, is an external symptom of internal imbalance + disharmony.
While the journey of correcting the underlying cause — diet + lifestyle + autoimmunity + metabolism — could take years…creating all-natural topical creams, lotions, and/or salves can provide symptomatic relief along the often difficult road.
I’ve designed this herbal — totally chemical-free, all-natural, plant-based — formula to help soothe and ease extremely dry, bumpy, itchy, eczema-prone skin.
All of the ingredients — the herbs, the butter, the oils — were chosen for their ability to ::
- regenerate + repair + normalize the skin
- hydrate extremely dry patches
- soothe sensitive skin
- reduce the occurrence of itchy, red inflammatory breakouts
Ready for relief!
Healing Eczema Cream
*Use only pure, organic, additive-free ingredients. I have linked to the only products I recommend.
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) unrefined, raw Shea butter
- 1/8 cup (1 ounce) calendula herbal oil
- 1/8 cup (1 ounce) seabuckthorn oil (use hemp seed oil or avocado oil for a less expensive substitution) Continue Reading >> Page 2