Maybe you have tried sticking to your diet chart all this while and finally gave up on it and started to binge of late. Don’t give up hope; we all have gone through those stages. But the important thing is that you have to keep going and this article will give you those simple tips to lose weight in one week. And yes, we are not suggesting starvation or preposterous dietary supplements to make this come true. It’s all about those small sacrifices, right?

Drink Lots of Water

Water is the ideal slimming drink for it has zero calories and little to no sodium content. It also helps in flushing out excess water and toxins from your body and kick starts your metabolism. If you find drinking water too boring, just throw in a few lemon slices and mint leaves to add a bit of zing to it.
Eat More Veggies

When we say more, we mean lots and lots of vegetables. To expedite the process of weight loss, you have to weave your daily diet around lots of vegetables. It’s the best way to drop those flabs; focus on vegetables that are high in fiber and water content for these are the ones that will keep you full and at the same time not add to the calorie level of your system. Cook your veggies with as less oil as possible and add a few drops of lemon juice to make it taste better.

30 Minutes of Cardio
You knew that this was coming, right? Of course, no weight loss program can be complete with daily workout regimen. Workouts that get your heart rate up will burn calories and cardio is the best to maximise your calorie burn. Try to go for a cardio routine that engages multiple muscles at the same time, in other words, go for a total body routine. Spinning, cardio kickboxing, and boot-camp workouts will help in achieving your goal. Try to add pushups and lunges to your routine as well.
Add 30 Minutes to Your Sleep
Wondering how this will help? Research says that adding half an hour to your sleep time every night can rejuvenate your system and will help you in making better food choices and give you that motivation to complete your daily workout routine. Restful sleep is the best way to kick-start your metabolism and also expedites the process of muscle toning.

Opt for Whole Grains

Choose whole grains over other unhealthy options. Brown rice, brown bread, oats, etc. fall under the category of whole grains; these will fill up your system without adding to the calorie content. They are great when it comes to improving cholesterol levels as well.
Forget the Sugar

You cannot binge on sugar or anything sweet if you are planning to lose weight in a short period. Sugar is the last thing that you should eat for it is loaded with calories and it will slow down the process of weight loss. If you have a sweet tooth, satisfy your craving by having fruits.
Remember the 80-20 rule? According to this rule, eat and stay healthy 80% of the time and the remaining 20%, satisfy your cravings. This way you will keep your cravings in check and at the same time, move towards a healthier lifestyle. Keep yourself focussed and stress free and you are sure to improve your weight loss experience. Remember, if you are true to yourself, it will definitely reflect on your body. Make this journey fun and not more of an arduous task! You can also share these simple tips to lose weight in one week with your other family members who are battling with weight loss to.


  1. . When you think of skin care products that work as promised, images of uber-pricey creams, serums, and spa treatments might come to mind. ...
    Try some of these weird skin care tricks for yourself! ... In Paris' New True Crime Series 'People Magazine Investigates' To Debut on ... Shocking Statistics Released.

  2. With bistroMD you can trust that not only will you get gourmet meals, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's designed nutritional platform that helps promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu before ordering and pick the entrees you want for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your door.

    TRY IT NOW - home delivery.

  3. New Diet Taps into Pioneering Concept to Help Dieters Lose 23 Pounds within Just 21 Days!

  4. FIND OUT How You Can Master Your Habits And Reprogram The Subconscious Mind To Get Any Result You Want In Your Personal Development and Fulfillment!

    Introducing... Procrastinating Your Procrastination!

  5. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software