Blackheads…such a pain for all of us. It doesn’t matter if you are a guy or a girl, the black spots from your nose are not very attractive and you certainly want to get rid of them as simple and as fast as you can.
I may have the perfect solution for this: below you can find one of the simplest homemade nose strips recipe I’ve found until now.
You need only 2 ingredients:
  • Gelatin
  • Milk
I’ve used equal quantities for both ingredients – around 1 tablespoon of each.
The process is simple: in a little bowl, pour the milk and then gradually add the gelatin. Mix vigorously.
Place the bowl in a microwave for only 10 seconds.
Take the mixture out and apply it on your nose and leave the strip for 15 minutes.
At the end just peel the nose strip off.
The result: a nose free of blackheads.
I’ve said it would be simple and effective, didn’t I? Source


Two-Ingredient Blackhead Removal Strips
Image Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top