Get that ultra sultry cat eye look with just a bit of eye shadow by following our Sultry Shadowed Cat Eye Tutorial! A softer approach to the classic liquid liner look, this dreamy neutral combo is perfect for daytime wear. Find the products we used and full steps outlined below!
All shadows used for this look can be found in the The Balm’s Nude Dude Nude Eye Shadow Kit!
1. For your base, begin by applying the Feisty eyeshadow.
2. Next, apply the main color, Flirty, to the lower half of the upper lid.
3. Using an angle brush, create a soft cateye by lining the lash lines with the Fine eyeshadow.
4. Add a pop to the inner corner with the shimmery Fabulous eyeshadow.
5. Clean up the brow bone just below the arch with the Fearless eyeshadow.
6. Add softness by applying the Sigma Final Touch Inner Rim Brightener to the waterline.
7. Finish by applying mascara to the top and bottom lashes. Now you have a simple and soft daytime look!